E1: 42: Backorder Quantities on a Sales Order (P4210) is Doubled After Running R42520 Print Pick Slips Program For Lot Controlled Items With Dual Unit of Measures Setup
(Doc ID 2645344.1)
Last updated on JULY 01, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Backorder quantities on a sales order (P4210) are doubled after running R42520 print pick slips program for lot controlled items with dual unit of measure setup.
Steps to reproduce:
- P4101/P41026 - Set up 2 lot controlled item with dual unit of measures.
- P4114 - Add inventory of 1 qty for item B. No inventory for item A.
- P4210 - Create a sales with 2 lines. Line #1 is for item A for 5 qty and #2 for item B for 2 qty.
- P4210 - Sales order is backordered for item A in line #1 .
- R42520 - Run Print pick slip with hard commitment set to 1.
- P4210 / P42117 - Inquire sales order in sales order entry and backorder release program and observe backorder quantity is doubled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document