E1: 51: The F5145 is not Updated Correctly when Pior Periods are not Populated with an Amount
(Doc ID 2645811.1)
Last updated on MARCH 04, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running the Create Journal Entries program R51444 the system is populating the F5145 with previous amount when there shouldn't be any amounts for accounts that haven't been entered in the prior period. The previous amount fields should be blank.
1.Change the AAIs and use the company that changes are made to. Sign-Off and back onto the system:
2.Create a Job:
3. Add the accounts and Budgets
4. Review the Date Pattern
5. Enter Actuals
6. Post Actuals to GA
7. Confirm PO on the R51800, R51443, P51440, P5144, R51444 are set the same.
8. Run the R51800
9. Run the R51444
10. Review the F5145
11. Enter Actuals for the next month
12. Run the R51800
13. Review the F5145 for both months
14. Review the F5145 and see that the amounts are not correct
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document