E1: 31: P051121 Time Entry For MFG WO isn't Pulling in Labor Rate from Employee Labor Rate Table
(Doc ID 2646294.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When reporting hours using the P051121 set for manufacturing work orders the system is using the employee rate from the employee master (P0801), not the employee labor rates table designated in the manufacturing constants
To have the system retrieve the labor rates from the employee labor rates table for manufacturing work orders
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
- Create an 02 Actual Costed Manufactured Item
- Add a route for the manufactured item with 1 hours of labor
- In the Manufacturing Constants under the Costing Options tab set the labor rate source to '2' for Employee Labor Rate Table
- Notable the direct labor cost in the work center (P3003), in the employee labor rate table (P00191) and the employee master (P0801). And make sure they are different
- 5. Create a discrete work order
- Verify that the labor does appear in the P311221 but do not use this method
- Go to interactive versions and inquire on the processing options of the P051121
- Set #1 under the Manufacturing Tab to '1' for Manufacturing Time Entry
- Inquire on the work order in the P051121 and report the hours from the work order
- When checking either the table F31122 or the interactive pgm P311221 for the rate with was used the system pulled the rate from the employee master instead of the employee labor rate table
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document