E1: 31B Named Calculation Column (Lot Costs) Not Displaying in Inventory by Vessel View (P31B81), Trial Blend, and Operation Trace Track
(Doc ID 2646693.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Blend Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Named Calculation defined Columns are not diplaying in Inventory by Vessel View (P31B81), Trial Blend,or in Operation Trace Track.
The issue can be reproduced by these steps:
1. Set up Named Calculation Format
2. Set up a Named Calculation Path using that Format
3. Identify a Vessel or create on that meets the criteria of the Named Calculation.
4. Set Processing Options of the application (P31B81, Trial Blend, or Operation Trace Track) to use the defined Path.
5. View the vessel and note that the desired Named Calculation column is not displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document