E1: 03B: Standard Receipts (P03B102) does not Default the G/L Offset from the Customer Master (F03012) when Applying Invoice to Unapplied Receipt
(Doc ID 2646919.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The customer is setting as "1" to the processing option "8. Default G/L offset for Unapplied Receipts " in Default tab for the Standard Receipts (P03B102), so that the G/L Offset default value from the Customer Master (F03012) record is used.
When creating a unapplied receipt, the Standard Receipts (P03B102) defaults the G/L offset from the customer master. However, when applying the unapplied receipt to the invoice, the system defaults the G/L offset UC.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Set the processing options 8. Default G/L offset for Unapplied Receipts in Default tab to 1 for P03B102.
2. Define a G/L offset to the customer master.
3. Create a unapplied receipt from P03B102.
4. See the F03B14. The G/L offset is from the customer master.
5. Post the RB batch.
6. Go to P03B102 and match the unapplied receipt to the invoice.
7. See the F03B14. The G/L offset for the reverse unapplied receipt is set to UC.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document