E1: 31: Enter Change Work Orders (P48013) is Not Saving New or Edited Attachments Via Attachments Tab in Work Order Header
(Doc ID 2647193.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GT4801 Media Object Does not get saved in P48013 when adding or editing the attachment text in work order header via Attachments Tab. No other changes are made to Work Order other than creating or editing attachments.
The symptom can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Get into P48013/Enter Change Work Order via menu G3111 - Daily Order Preparation-Discrete
2. In Form W48013J, Enter Change Orders-Work with Manufacturing Work Orders, filter on orders type WO, with or without attachments, select the work order and click OK
3. In Form W48013A, Work Order Details, click in the Attachments Tab
4. You can try typing directly into an existing attachment, or create a new attachment text, or retrieve a picture attachment, calling the attachment manager into the header. You can also try clicking in the magnifier icon, and save your changes.
5. Exit the work order header and when re-inquiring on same work order,verify that nothing has been saved or added.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document