E1: 03B/42: "Open Cursor for cache I09UI002 failed" (Error 078M) in Revenue Recognition (P03B116) when Attempting to Remove from Recognition a Zero Amount Invoice Created from Sales Update (R42800)
(Doc ID 2647709.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Receivable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The user creates sales orders with a positive and negative line for the same quantity of an item. When the revenue recognition eligible orders process through sales update the AR and GL summarization processing options are active. On the AR MBF (P03B0011) the processing option for credit memos is set to use the payment terms. The resulting invoice is created for zero amount. The user attempts to work the invoice in Revenue Recognition (P03B116) by checking the option to Summarize, inquiring on the zero amount invoice, selecting the record then taking the Row exit to Remove from Rec. The error "Open Cursor for cache I09UI002 failed" (078M) is received from B0900049.c
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup Revenue Recognition for a customer.
- Create a two line sales order for the customer. Line 1 is 10 qty for item X. Line 2 is 10- qty for item X.
- Process the order through sales update. Ensure the summarization processing options for AR and GL, not COGS/INV, are set to 1, summarize. On the version of P03B0011 called by the sales update version ensure the processing option for credit memo due date is set to 1, to use payment terms to calculate the due date.
- Approve and post the resulting IB batch. Review the invoice, note the Rev Rec checkbox shows checked.
- In Revenue Recognition, check the box for Summarize. Inquire on the RI document created by sales update.
- Select the invoice and take the Row exit to Remove from Rec. Note the hard error is displayed, "Open Cursor for cache I09UI002 failed"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document