E1: 07: P070701 Error - Date Must Be Specified on Interim Entry
(Doc ID 2648110.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne US Payroll - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receiving hard error message on Interim Entry (P070701) when reviewing or revising an Interim on Interim Entry stating 'Date Must Be Specified'. This hard error message is displaying on a blank timecard record in the grid in which nothing was keyed in.
1. Go to Interim Workbench P07210I.
2. Select Interim ID
3. Enter in Interim for Employee.
4. Click Calculator so that Interim is calculated.
5. Click Cancel.
6. Click OK to save Interim.
7. Click Cancel to exit out of the Interim Workbench.
8. Highlight Interim ID.
9. Take Row Exit to Review/Revise Interim.
10. Highlight Interim that was entered and saved above.
11. Take Row Exit to Interim Entry.
12. Click the Calculator button again without making any changes whatsoever to Interim.
13. Click Cancel
Note that receiving a hard error message stating 'Date Must Be Specified¿ on blank timecard record which was not keyed in or anything. This appears to be happening if no change is made to the timecard record(s) in grid or if changes are made such as Do Not Calculate DBA checkbox and/or making changes
to timecard records.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document