E1: 43/45: Adjustments Containing Sales Category Codes Are Deleted From Price History(F4074) When A Field In Purchase Order Detail Line Is Modified - P4310
(Doc ID 2649735.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Procurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to change the ordered quantity of the purchase order line, the adjustments are not getting applied and hence the unit cost is set zero
1. Define Purchase Order Detail Group(P4092|ZJDE0004) activating Order Type, Sales reporting code 1 and Sales reporting code 4
2. Add Adjustment Definition(Target Application as 1 and Adj Control Code as 2) defining the above order detail group and and respective adjustment details using basis code 5, pasing valid values(defined in Item branch) for Sales report code 1 and sales report 2 along with order type
3. Attach the above adjustments to Adjustment Schedule(P4070)
4. define the sales category code 1 and sales category code 4 under Item branch(p41026) for respective item and branch plant
5. Purchasing Unit Cost of the Item in Item Cost Revisions(P4105) is set to zero
6. Define the above Adjustment Schedule in Supplier Master(P04012)
7. Create a purchase order for the above supplier
8. Enter the Purchase Order detail for the above Item and Branch Plant for qty of 2.0000 and tab down, the unit cost is correctly calculated applying the adjustments. Row Exit->Price History
Adjustments are correctly applied
9.Save the transaction
10. Re-Inquire on the above order. Go to detail revisions and edit the qty from 2 to 5 and tab down
11. Price adjustments are not shown and hence the cost of the order line is not calculated correctly
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document