E1: 43: Next Status Of Purchase Order Line is Set To Blank Changing UOM During PO Receipt for Purchase Orders Containing PO Approvals - P4312
(Doc ID 2650516.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When receiving a PO in a different UOM than transaction's UOM, the Next Status on the Received Lines in the PO Detail (F4311) is being set to blank.The issue occurs only when PO approvals are processed for the purchase orders.
1. Define Primary UOM as EA and Secondary UOM as CR for an Item
2. Set UOM conversion as 1 EA = 24 CR
3. Access P43008 and setup Approval Route code From Amount as 1 and One approver.
4. Define the above approval route code under option#1 of Approval tab of P4310 version
5. Create a purchase order with Primary UOM of 1 EA
6. Order is now under approval and approver now approves the order.
7. Access P4310 and Inquire the order and the status is now 230/280
8. Receive the order in secondary UOM with 20 CR
9. Receipt transaction processed successfully.
10.Access P4310 and inquire on the order, the split line has Next Status set to blank instead of 999.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document