E1: 30A: Multi-Level Costed Bill Report (R30445A) Does not Print Correct Batch BOM details for Low-Level Semi-Finished Items
(Doc ID 2651013.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Product Data Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When having a multi-level BOM structure containing a sub-assembly with multiple BOMs defined for various Batch Quantities and using R30445A with data selection to include only the top parent item, the UBE is only printing the details of the first BOM level (corresponding to the top parent item).
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- P4101 / P41026 --Define a parent item 'A' (Stk Ty = M, Ln Ty = S) with ACQ = 14700, a sub-assembly item 'B' (Stk Ty = M, Ln Ty = S) with ACQ = 3000 and at least 2 purchased components (Stk Ty = P, Ln Ty = S) 'C' and 'D"
- P4105 - Create Unit Cost for components for both Sales/Inventory Cost Method (07) and Purchasing Cost Method (08)
- P3002 - Define BOM for the top parent item: the Zero-Batch Quantity BOM of item 'A' contains item 'B'
- P3002 - Define a BOM for sub-assembly 'B' for a Batch Quantity of 600 EA to include component "D".
- P3002 - Define a BOM for sub-assembly 'B' for a Batch Quantity of 3000 EA (matching the ACQ value) to include component 'C'. (The batch BOM/RTG for sub-assemblies are approved by the legal instances, therefore there should not be any 0 Batch Quantity BOM / RTG defined for them).
- R30812 / R30835 - Simulate and freeze the costs for all top parent item, sub-assembly and raw materials
- R30445A - Run the UBE with data selection F3002.KIT = top parent 'A' Short Item Number or F3002.KITL = top parent 'A' 2nd Item Number >>> the pdf output of the R30445A only shows the costing details for the BOM of top parent (level 0 - item 'A"'and level 1 - parent 'B')
- R30445A - Data select by F3002.LITM = 2nd Item Number for all items within the multi-level BOM structure >>> the pdf output of the R30445A shows the costing details for:
- Batch Quantity = 0 for the BOM of top parent and
- Batch Quantity = 3000 for the BOM of the sub-assembly, matching the ACQ value
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document