E1: 05A: RTE Events Incorrect for Organizational (P0801ORG) or Personal (P0801EMP) or Employee (P0801EMP) Changes
(Doc ID 2651219.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne HCM Foundation - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When making a change to Job Type or Supervisor for employee in P0801ORG Organization Assignment when Real Time Events are active there is incorrect data written to Event Transfer Table (F90710) for data structure D0500873B. Only the original data is written for data structure D0500873B.
When making a change in P0801EMP W0801EMPD (Personal) example Marital status from single to married the changed data is not written to RTE table F90710 incorrectly the original data is written for data structure D0500873D.
When making a change in P0801EMP W0801EMPA (Employee) from one benefit group to another benefit group incorrect 2 records/messages for RTEMOUT and 2 records/messages for RTPIOUT are written to RTE table F90710. There should not be multiple RTEMOUT and RTPIOUT messages with the same information within the BLOB column.
1. From Event Definition Workbench (P90701a), Form exit Event Activation activate RTEMOUT, RTPIOUT, RTEMOUTB, RTEMOUTC, RTEMOUTD, RTPIOUTB, RTPIOUTC, and RTABOUT events.
2. Set up subscriber for RTEMOUT and RTPIOUT container events for the selected environment
3. Restart EnterpriseOne services
4. From P0801 select an employee and exit to make change.
5. In databrowser review blob data for in F90710 message.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document