E1: 75I: India GST - For B Line Type Non-Stock Inventory Lines System Incorrectly Credits To Account Defined Under DMAAI 4385 During Voucher Match - P4314
(Doc ID 2651502.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.0 to 9.2 [Release 9.0 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to process voucher match for B line type non-stock inventory lines, the system debits the intermediate accounts defined in GST Account master(P75I805) correctly, but credits to DMAAI 4385 for India GST transactions
1. Define a cost rule in P75I791 for cost levels(IGST)
2. Define GST Rule(P75I802) with recoverable set to 'Y' and reverse charge flag set to 'N'
3. In GST account Master Setup(P75I805), define intermediate and final account for respective tax type for Input Tax Credit(ITC) for tax types CGST, SGST, IGST and GCESS
4. Set up line type constants(P40205) for Line type B with inventory interface as 'B'
4. Create a purchase order for service item with line type B. The account number in PO detail defaulted from DMAAI 4315
5. Receive the PO applying the landed cost,
6. Voucher match the PO receipt(P4314)
7. Verify the account ledger(F0911)
System debits the intermediate accounts defined in GST Account Master(P75I805) correctly, but credits to DMAAI 4385 incorrectly. It must credit to DMAAI 4315 for non-stock lines
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document