E1: CAF1: Mapping Between P03B2002|W03B2002A - Work with Customer Ledger Inquiry And P03B40|W03B40C - Work with Deductions Using Payment ID Not Retrieving Corresponding Data In Child Form
(Doc ID 2651540.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P03B2002|W03B2002A mapped to P03B40|W03B40C using PYID (Payment ID) number as the mapped value but the value for PYID number do not display results for specific PYID number in child or satellite form, instead it is providing a open query result.
CafeOne layout is setup as follows:
- Parent Form : P03B2002|W03B2002A - Work with Customer Ledger Inquiry
- Child Form : P03B40|W03B40C - Work with Deductions
- Dynamic Link: Payment ID (Internal) is mapped to PYID(Payment ID)
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Create CafeOne layout with embedded form (as per above)
2. Enter P03B2002 in fast path.
3. Enter Payment ID in P03B2002
4. Highlight on grid record in Parent Form.
5. Corresponding record in P03B40 is not retrieved. Instead it is providing an open query result.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document