E1: 43: Incorrect Foreign Tax Amount at PO Receipt (P4312)
(Doc ID 2652059.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In a scenario when the same Tax Rate/Area code is set with different tax percentage values based on item in P4008, the foreign tax amount recorded in journal entries at receipt (P4312) is not considering that tax setup and Purchasing Taxable field set in Item Branch.
Hence, the foreign tax amount is not correctly calculated at receipt time.
Steps to replicate the issue:
1. Define the tax rate/area with different percent by item number:
5% - blank item
9% - item 3
15% - item 4
10% - item 9
2. The item has Purchasing Taxable field set to 4 in Item Branch.
3. Enter a foreign purchase order with tax applied and tax explanation code of U.
4. Check in -Summary Order Information - the foreign tax amount is calculated based on 15% which is correct.
5. Receive the purchase order
6 Check the journal entries - the foreign tax amount is calculated based on 5% which is NOT correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document