E1: 15: Lease Management: Unable to Extend a Lease After the Lease Status has Been Set to 50 in Lease Amortization (P15171)
(Doc ID 2652188.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Real Estate Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After Lease has reached status 50, it is not possible to extend the lease or change the status to another value.
This functionality is required because sometimes it is not know that the lease will be extended until after the original end date has been met and the lease moves the lease to a status 50.
- Create Lease (P1501).
- Create Recurring Billing (P1502).
- Change Status of lease to 10 (P15171).
- Create Amortization Schedules and Commencement JE and post.
- Create Balance Sheet JE through End of Lease and Post.
- Note lease status is now 50.
- Go to Recurring Billing and select remeasurement.
- Populate with dates of extension.
- Click OK and click OK on Recurring Billing.
- New Line is created with a green dot that shows system amortization schedules are created (even though they are not).
- Go to Amortization Schedules (P15171), select remeasure and nothing happens.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document