E1: 04: Report R09801 Auto Post is not being submitted by report R04110ZA for Voucher Match Automation
(Doc ID 2652549.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If a batch voucher transaction fails and the processing option for the Auto Post tab is set to automatically post to the account balances table (F0902) after creation, the associated Accounts Payable Post Version will be submitted for processing regardless that the transaction failed to process.
Steps to reproduce:
- Enter a voucher transaction via Batch Voucher Revisions (P0411Z1). Be certain to create corrupt data so that the transaction will fail to process.
- Set the Batch Voucher Processor Report - R04110ZA processing option TAB for Auto Post to automatically post to the Account Balances table (F0902) after creation.
- Process the batch voucher transaction.
- Reviewed the Batch Voucher Processor Report and associated Accounts Payable Post version (R09801).
- The Batch Voucher Processor Report indicates that the batch voucher transaction is in error.
- The associated Accounts Payable Post version (R09801) is blank.
- Work center message advises that the batch voucher transaction failed.
- Work Enter message advises that the Accounts Payable Post Version completed normally.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document