E1: 76B: When Generating Purchase Order from Requisition (P43060) the Regional Information Data is not Retrieved into the New Order (P4310BR)
(Doc ID 2652568.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using a Brazilian Localization environment a Purchase Order (OP) is generated from an Order Requisition (OR) using Generate POs from Requisition (P43060), it is expected that the Brazilian Regional Information in the OR should default into the Regional Information of the newly generated OP. However, the system is not retrieving this information, leaving the important fields blank in the OP and displaying hard error ID 018A- Not Found In User Defined Code.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Create OR for stock (BS) or Non Stock (BN) line type. (both types give same results)
2. Verify that during the Requisition creation all the Detail/Regional Information (form W4310BRH) is included.
Item Origin 0
Tax Code 01
Purchase Use RES
Fiscal Classification 1002003001
3. Go to Generate OP from Requisition (P43060) and verify the version setup. The P4310-Enter Order version ZJDE7001 has to be included in the processing options to Generate the purchase order and invoke the Brazilian version (P4310BR).
4. Inquire and display the OR created, select the order line then Row Exit to Order Release and click OK
5. Once in the Generate POs from Requisition - Order Release form click OK and land in the Generated Purchase Orders via Form exit/Generate Order. The purchase order number and information shows up in this form.
6. Select Row Exit to Open Inquiry (P4310) then Row exit to Detail Revision to get to the Work With Order Details form.
7. From Order Detail click Row Exit to Regional Info and the form P4310BR_W4310BRH PO Additional Information Revision - Brazil contains a hard error highlighting fields that are missing information.
8. Error ID is 018A: Not found in User Defined Code and the following fields are left blank in the form:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document