E1: 51: Progress Entry By Job P510212-Creates Incorrect EAC Amounts
(Doc ID 2652577.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Progress Entry by Job application is incorrectly updating the Estimated at Complete Amounts for Accounts with a Revised budget amount, and the MOC for the Account is S.
1. Create a Job.
2. Create the Cost Code structure/Chart of Accounts for the Job using Method of Comp Methods S and I (Summary and Inclusion.
3. Add Budget Amounts to the accounts with Method of Comp = S.
4. Optional-Add Actual amounts to the accounts with Method of Comp = I.
5. Run Profit Recognition R51800 in final mode for the Job to create the HA ledger amounts for the Job accounts.
6. Enter Progress Entry by Job P510212 for one of the Accounts that has Method of Comp = S, and has a Revised Budget JA ledger Amount.
7. Follow the Steps outlined in the Attached Steps to Duplicate document. It is important to follow these Steps in order to Duplicate the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document