E1: 41: Supplier Lot Not Populated in Item Ledger for IA and II Transactions
(Doc ID 2654097.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Lot Number (RLOT) is not populated in Item Ledger (F4111) from Lot Master (F4108) during inventory transactions (IA and II)
- Set up Item Master and Item Branch record with Lot Status Code = Q
- Enter purchase order and receive it in new location and manually enter Supplier Lot
- Verify in P4108, Lot Master record was created with Supplier Lot and Lot Status Code.
- Blank out Lot Status Code
- Verify IZ record was created with Supplier Lot information in F4111
- Enter Inventory Adjustment (P4114), verify Supplier Lot field is not populated in F4111
- Enter Inventory Issues (P4112), verify Supplier Lot field is not populated in F4111
- Perform Inventory Transfer (P4113), verify Supplier Lot field is populated in F4111
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document