E1: 45: Open Rebate Amount (F4078) Does Not Match Rebates Payable (F0911) Amount
(Doc ID 2654716.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Sales Update (R42800) calculates a rebate adjustment and the Threshold Unit of Measure in the Price Adjustment Detail (P4072) does not match the Rebate Factor Unit of Measure on the Rebate Threshold Revisions (P4077) screen, the Open Rebate Amount in the Rebate Transaction Summary (F4078) will not match the Rebates Payable Journal Entry (F0911) Amount. Sales Update is calculating the Open Rebate Amount as the Factor Value Numeric on the Threshold Unit of Measure times the Quantity in the Threshold Unit of Measure.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- On the Price Adjustment Detail (P4072) the Threshold UM is CA (Cases) and Factor Value UM is NT (Net Weight)
- Adjustment is -0.3000 Basis Code 5 (-0.3 x Net Weight)
- Rebate Theshold Revision (P4077) is set as follows
- Rebate Type = 3 (per unit amount)
- U/M = CA
- Rate Method = 1 (Single Rate)
- Threshold Value = 1
- Rebate factor = 0.3000
- Enter Sales Order for 21 CA
- Base Price = 40.5400
- Rebate adjustment is calculated as 3.2813 which is correct
- Full Rebate Amount is 68.91 (3.2813 x 21 CA)
- Process Order through Sales Update (R42800)
- Rebate Payable G/L Account = 68.91 as expected.
- Check Rebate History Inquiry (P4078)
- Open Rebate is calculated as 6.30 (21 CA x 0.3000)
- Open Rebate should be the same as Rebates Payable (68.91) in G/L
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document