E1: 42/49: Inventory Commitment (R42997) Process Does Not Create Correct Shipments On Transportation OT Order for Backordered Lines From ST Order
(Doc ID 2654880.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
R42997 does not create shipments in transportation OT orders for backordered lines from ST order.
Steps to replicate:
- Add OTS value in UDC 49/SD in order to activate shipment generation in OT orders.
- Take an item that has 25 ea quantity available (P41202) in the branch/plant 30.
- Create ST/OT order (P4210|ZJDE0007) to transfer 30 ea from branch/plant 30 to branch/plant 20. This quantity is greater than the quantity available in the branch/plant 30.
- Open P4310|ZJDE0018 and find related OT order.
- Take Row exit , select <Work with Shipments> menu and find the shipment created for this order. In the shipment there is one line corresponding to the first line number from OT order and the quantity is 30 ea.
- Run R42997 | ZJDE0004 (Inventory Commitment) UBE on the ST order.
- The line of ST order is split on 25 ea shippable quantity and 5 ea backordered.
- The line of OT order is also split in two lines .
- Check the Shipment details of OT order. There is only one line corresponding to the first line of the ST order . The shipment line for backordered order line from ST is absent. This is not correct, both lines should be present in the shipment details of OT order, shippable as well as backordered.
R42997 should correctly create shipments in transportation OT orders and do not miss backordered lines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document