E1: 76B: Purchase Orders Created Using R34410 VRS/SRS Ends In An Error "Invalid Transaction Nature" in P4310BR For Brazil Localization Controlled Items
(Doc ID 2655351.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Requirements Planning - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Creating purchase orders with multiple lines using supplier release scheduling (R34410) program for Brazil localization item ends in an error "Invalid Transaction Nature & Suffix Warning" in P4310BR program.
Steps to reproduce:
- P0092 - Setup Brazilian localization for the user
- P4101/P41026 - Create items GPSRS2 & GPSRS2A
- P3460 - Create forecast demand
- P4310 - Create a blanket order with 2 lines for the items
- P4321 - Setup supplier schedule for the OB order
- P43212 - Setup shipment pattern
- R3482 - Run MRP to generate orders
- R34400 - Generate supplier schedule generation
- R34410 - Release supplier schedule
- P4310BR - Inquire on the order and row exit to detail revision and Observe it ends in an error
ERROR: Invalid Transaction Nature & Suffix Warning
CAUSE: Transaction Nature & Suffix are not set up in File F7615B
RESOLUTION: Set up Transaction Nature & Suffix using Program P7615B
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document