E1: 43: Account Reconciliation (R09150) for Received Not Vouchered Account (RNV) does not Reconcile Partial Receipt Line on when Included on Voucher with Another Full Payment Line
(Doc ID 2655387.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A voucher match is created for full payment of one receipt and partial payment of a second receipt. A second voucher is created for the remaining amount of the second receipt. When Account Reconciliation is processed for the Received Not Vouchered account (RNV) the first partial payment voucher amount is not reconciled. The transaction is included in the F0911R but is not processed by R09150.
The issue can be replicated with the following steps:
- Create two purchase orders for multiple quantity.
- Receive both purchase orders in full.
- P4314 version is set to not summarize AP nor GL.
- In P4314, create a voucher for full payment of the first purchase order and partial payment of the second purchase order. Post the voucher batch.
- In P4314, create a voucher for the remaining amount of the second voucher. Post the voucher batch.
- Run R09130 for the RNV account. Report shows Account was refreshed. Verify 5 records in the F0911R table.
- Run R09150 for RNV and reconciled code R.
- R09150 Detailed Report shows 4 records reconciled.
- Review of F0911 records shows only the first F0911 for the first voucher was marked as reconciled. The second F0911 for the first voucher was not reconciled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document