E1: CAF1: CafeOne Layout Shows Synchronizing... when Returning From Another Application Via Form/Row Exit
(Doc ID 2656894.1)
Last updated on MAY 19, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading tools to 184.108.40.206, satellite/embedded forms in CafeOne layout shows Synchronizing... when returning from another application via Form/Row exit or Visual Assist form.
Pressing F5 will allow the display in satellite forms again.
Issue occurs in both Chrome and IE browsers.
Steps to Duplicate:
- From Work with Message Summary (P3401|W3401D), Enter Branch/Plant and search item and click Select button.
- Work With Detail Messages (P3411|W3411D) is then launched. A default CafeOne Layout (mrp sd and qty) displays.
- On the Parent form Work With Detail Messages , go to Form exit - Supply Demand.
- The Work With Supply and Demand form is launched. Select a row with Work order and select Row Exit -> Work Order Inquiry.
- On Work With Manufacturing Work Orders form, Click Find and select a grid row.
- The Work Order Details (P48013|W48013A) form is launched.
- Close out of Work order Details.
- Close out of Work With Manufacturing Work Orders.
- Close out of Work With Supply Demand.
- You are brought back to the Work With Detail Messages form with the CafeOne layout where the Work with Supply and Demand and Quantities satellite forms both display "Synchronizing.." message. Hitting F5 works to refresh every time.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document