E1: 44H: P44H9904 Processing Option #4 To Maintain All Records" Requires '0' To Maintain All Records
(Doc ID 2657375.1)
Last updated on APRIL 09, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Homebuilder - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Setting processing option #4 on the P44H9904 (Commitment Outbound Notification - PO) called from the R44H7113 (Homebuilder Commitments) does not maintain all records like the processing option states. The processing option requires a '0' to maintain all records.
Steps To Duplicate:
1. Ensure a Lot (P44H201) is set-up with a commitment start date and a plan and elevation selected.
2. Ensure there is at least one takeoff with pricing and supplier assignment loaded.
3. Set the P44H9904 processing option #4 ("maintain all records") to 'blank'.
4. Run R44H700 (Lot Start Workfile Generation)
5. Run R44H7113 (Generate Homebuilder Commitments)
6. In P44H711 (Lot Start Workfile Review), delete one of the generated lines.
7. Re-run R44H700 (Lot Start Workfile Generation)
8. Re-run R44H7113 (Generate Homebuilder Commitments)
9. Check the F44H711Z. There should be 3 records: one adding the original PO, one deleting the original PO, and one adding the new PO. Instead, there is only one record adding the new PO.
10. If the above steps are run with the P44H9904 processing option set to '0', then all three records are maintained.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document