E1: 45: R42760 Rebate Repost Not Picking Up Credit Order From History
(Doc ID 2657921.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Advanced Pricing - Sales - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When run over a credit order from history, R42760 is not applying rebate price adjustments to the credit order.
This issue can be duplicated with the following steps:
1. Add a standard price adjustment and a rebate price adjustment definition and detail.
2. Add only the standard price adjustment to the schedule and attach the schedule to the customer billing instructions.
3. Enter a one line sales order for a quantity of 10. Only the standard price adjustment should be applied.
4. Run the sales order though sales update R42800 and purge the header and detail to history.
5. Generate a credit order from history for a quantity of 3.
6. Run the credit order though sales update R42800 and purge the header and detail to history.
7. Add the rebate adjustment to the adjustment schedule.
8. Run R42760 over the sold to address number and the UBE only picks up/applies to the sales order and not the credit order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document