E1: 31: F3111.CTS4 Unaccounted Direct Labor Is Blanked Out By Using P42053 Multi-Location with Work Order Inventory Issue P31113 and Superbackflush P31123
(Doc ID 2658281.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Multi-Location row exit in P31113 for second and later issues after already issuing a lot to a row on the parts list the F3111.CTS4 Unaccounted Direct Labor is blanked out. CTS4 should not be cleared by selecting a new Location for a second issue of the component.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Prepare a manufactured item for testing: a parent item and a Lot controlled component for use with super backflush
2) Create work order and attach parts list and routing
3) Adjust in inventory for lot controlled component – several different lots
4) Perform partial completion of work order using P31123 Superbackflush – select a lot on the row of the parts list. Note that F3111 CTS1 and CTS4 are populated correctly.
5) Perform a second partial completion of work order using Superbackflush again – use multi-location row exit to issue to a different Lot. Note that a new row is added to F3111 and that the original row now has CTS4 blank but CTS1 is still filled in with the hours.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document