E1: 43: Incorrect Exchange Rate Variance at Voucher Match (P4314) when Using Disposition at Receipt Routing (P43250)
(Doc ID 2658782.1)
Last updated on APRIL 14, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering a foreign Voucher Match for a partial receipt and when the remaining quantity was disposed on receipt routing, this results in a huge false/incorrect exchange rate variance.
Steps to replicate the issue:
1. Enter a foreign purchase order.
2. Receive it in full with receipt routing activated.
3. P43250 Receive a partial quantity into stock and use disposition for the remaining quantity.
Note: The disposition method Returned is not eligible for payment, so the system will not create disposition journal entries.
4. Enter a voucher match for the quantity received into stock and make sure to change the exchange rate to get a variance recorded.
5. Check F43121. The variance is correctly calculated for the amount corresponding to quantity received into stock.
6. Check F0911. The variance booked to DMAAI 4340 is huge and incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document