E1: 43: Voucher Match Automation with Automation Rule 03 Using Standard Tolerance is not Successful when Standard Tolerance is Setup for the Document Company (KCOO) on the Receipt and the Company (CO) and Document Company are Different
(Doc ID 2659777.1)
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Match Automation, using automation rule 03 with standard tolerance, does not successfully process records when a tolerance rule is not set up for the company (CO) on the order/receipt when the Order Company (KCOO) and Company (CO) are different on the transaction. R4304020 returns Match Not Found when processing the transaction. When standard tolerance is setup for the Company (CO) on the transaction, R4304020 processes as Match Successful.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a purchase order for branch plant 30 in company 00001, line type B, with account number and cost center values in company 00200.
2. Fully receive the purchase order.
3. Standard tolerance is setup for company 00001.
4. Create a batch voucher record, F0411Z1/F0411Z1T for document company 00001, overpaying the receipt, indicating the purchase order in step 1, and company 00001.
5. Process the transaction through R4304010/R4304020 with the tolerance processing option active.
6. Note the pdf indicates Match Not Found.
7. Setup standard tolerance for company 00200 to match the company 00001 tolerance.
8. Process the transaction through R4304010/R4304020 with the tolerance processing option active.
9. Note the pdf shows the transaction as Match Successful.
Processing the same transaction through Match Voucher to Open Receipts displays a warning or error when evaluating the company 00001 (Order Company) tolerance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document