E1: 31: Cost Method 09 Not Updating Costs in Either the Cardex (P4111) or the Cost Revisions (P4105) After Completions (P31114)
(Doc ID 2660834.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 19, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Shop Floor Control - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cost method 09 is not updating costs in the cardex (P4111) or cost revisions (P4105) after running completions (P31114)
Steps to duplicate
- Create a parent manufactured item (stocking type M) using 09 actual costing
- No Bill of material
- Add Routing with labor hours
- Create a work order P48013
- Attach the routing using R31410
- Run Super Backflush P31123
- After Completions P31114 check the IC generated in the Cardex P4111 and only QTY is updated without cost
- The Cost Revisions P4105 is not updated with a cost either
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document