E1: 32: P3210 - Configured Item Revisions Clears Price History Details when Changing Either Requested, Scheduled Pick Date, Promised Delivery or Promised Ship Date on Back-ordered Sales Order Detail Line
(Doc ID 2661233.1)
Last updated on JULY 19, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Configurator - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the dates (Requested Date (Alias: DRQJ), Scheduled Pick Date (Alias: PDDJ), Promised Delivery Date (Alias: RSDJ) or the Promised Ship Date (Alias: PDDJ) on the "back-ordered" sales order detail line that was created after a partial WO Completion for the configured parent item, the system blanks out the price details for that "back-ordered" sales order detail line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a configured parent item and a (configured) component
- P3291 - create configured segments
- P3293 - create P AIR
- P4210 - SO "W" line type that triggers the WO Header creation
- P48013 - review the WO details
- R31410 - process the WO
- P31114 - do a partial WO Completion
- P4210 - review the SO details lines - the one created for the WO completed quantity and the other one for the remaining quantity to be completed next
- P4210 - change the Requested Date (Alias: DRQJ), Scheduled Pick Date (Alias: PDDJ), Promised Delivery Date (Alias: RSDJ) or the Promised Ship Date (Alias: PDDJ) on the sales order detail line that is back-ordered. After accepting the transactional message (Enter SO - Transactional Warning Message: This application did not originate the transaction. Therefore, only the original application will allow committing the change in the configuration.), and upon saving the SO changes, the Unit Price / Extended Price details are erased.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document