E1: 40G: Blend Accounting (R31B802) Grower Journal Entry With Double Values
(Doc ID 2662131.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Grower Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue occurs only when there are both Farm and Block type records for the same Grower Record ID in F40G101 (F40G101.GRECID is same with F40G101.TYPEBF = F and B).
This can occur when there are ownership records entered on a farm where the Farm Address Book numer provided in P40G01 matches the GRECID in F40G101 (F40G01.AN8FARM of Farm = F40G101.GRECID of Block).
The logic in B31B9100 -I31B9100_CalculateAmtByOwner_NonEUR uses only F40G101.GRECID as the key to fetchcorresponding ownership records. When there are both Farm and Block type records for the same RecId, the costs end up getting doubled since the farm ownership records are also incorrectly considered for cost calculations.
Steps to reproduce the issue :
- Create a Farm and Block and attach Harvest(s) to the Block.
- Create any Farm/Grower operation against the Harvest and close the operation.
- Note down the GrecId for the Harvest in F40G101 (This number is the same as the BLUID for the Harvest in F40G03).
- P01012, Address Book - Create a new Address Book (Supplier type) record in F0101 with AB# as the GrecID of the Harvest in F40101. For e.g: If the GrecId of the Harvest in F40G101 is 308, then create an Address Book record with AB# = 308.
- P40G01 - Create a new Farm and provide the Farm Number as the newly creates AB# (308). Ensure there are ownership records added to the farm.
- Now search by the Harvest's GrecId in F40G101 (F40G101.GRECIS = 308). Verify that records are shown for both Farm and Block types (records with TYPEFB = 'F' and 'B'.
- Run R31B802 (in proof/final mode) against the Operation that was created and closed in step 2. Note that the amounts are doubled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document