E1: 42: Sales Order Entry Not Putting Existing Order On C1 Hold If Total Amount Of Order Is Lowered (P4210)
(Doc ID 2662752.1)
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Change existing orders where the total amount of the order goes down, the p4210 does not apply C1 hold even though the credit limit has been exceeded.
1. Set credit limit on customer billing instructions.
2. Set P4210 processing option to C1 hold.
3. Create sales order that exceeds credit limit.
4. Release credit hold (P43070).
5. Go into sales order detail and decrease the extended price with a new extended price that exceeds credit limit. Note a C1 hold is not applied.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document