E1: 49: Kit Balancing Window P42055 Does Not Display for Kit Item with No Availability
(Doc ID 2662922.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When processing Ship confirm for a Kit item where at least one component has no availability then P4205 does not display anymore the Kit Balancing Window P42055. In addition, the hard error "Confirm will cause Negative On Hand Qty" is no longer displayed. This is causing orders to be released and Next Status to advance even though they are not technically confirmed. This happens when P4205 is set up to Not relieve On Hand Inventory.
Steps to Duplicate:
1. Enter sales order for Kit item
2. Make sure there is enough availability and Run R42520 to commit components
3. Adjust on-hand inventory to zero for one of the Kit components
4. Set up P4205 processing options
- Show Kit Balancing Window (P42055) on exceptions only
- Check Availability and Do Not ship from negative On-Hand Quantity
- Do Not relieve On Hand Inventory
5. Ship confirm order and Note that Kit balancing window (P42055) does not show and there is also not error about shipping from location with negative On-Hand
6. Note that Order status is updated and No items were cancelled or backordered
7. Test 2: Set P4205 to always show Kit balancing window
8. Ship confirm order and Kit balancing windows displays but no error about shipping from location with negative On-Hand
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document