E1: 42: Releasing a Sales Quote with a Header Text Attachment to a Sales Order using P42101 and Adding Another Header File Attachment during the Release does not Save the New Attachment
(Doc ID 2663355.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2022
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Processing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A open quote order exists with a header text attachment. Using the sales order P42101 power form to release the quote another header file attachment is added during sales order entry. When the order is saved the only header attachment left is the one from the original sales quote. The file header attachment is not saved.
When adding a header file attachment during sales order entry using the P42101 and releasing a quote order once the order is ok'd have both the header attachment from the sales quote as well as the new header file attachment created during the release quote process
STEPS TO DUPLICATE
- In the item master, P4101, create an item to be used for a sales quote order with a price
- In Sales Order Entry (P4210) create a sales quote with this item with a lower price
- Add a header text attachment
- Using the power form P42101 release a quantity of this quote order and add another header attachment using a file in the process.
- OK the order.
- The sales quote price has been used.
- Click Submit and Close.
- Inquire on the order and only the header text attachment remaining was the header text from the original sales quote. The file header attachment added during P42101 sales entry is not saved.
If a header text attachment is added during sales order entry instead of a header file attachment, the result is the header text attachment from the sales quote is not saved leaving the header text attachment from the sales order entry P42101
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document