E1: 12: Using the Hub Method of Inter-Company and Companies are in the Hub the Transfer Program -R12108 Causes Integrity Issues
(Doc ID 2663500.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Fixed Assets - Version XE and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The R12108 does not handle the Hub Intercompany when companies are not setup to allow Intercompany tranfers.-3 Configured Hub Method. Create intercompanysettlements using a configured hub. Valid for multi-currency processing.
Intercompany is not allowed between Companies 00050 and Co 00001. However, the user did not realize this, and transferred an asset from Co 00050 to Co 00001. An AT transaction created for Co 00050, but no AT transaction created for Co 00001. However, the F1202 updated for both companies. The General
Accounting F0902 can not be updated without a batch that balances.
There is now an integrity issue between F0911 and F1202 for Co 00050 and Co 00001
2. Set the company constants Inter Company Field to 3
3. Setup the Intercompany:
4. Setup Accounts:
5. Setup Default Coding:
6. Refresh cache
7. Test by doing a journal entry between 00001 and 00050. It should error
8. Then test the issue in a Currency E1 9.1 Environment JPDCUR:
9. Create an Asset:
10. Add Balances: Either JE or Beginning Balance
11. Transfer the Asset using the R12108:
12. The F1202 gets updated:
13. R12108 Report does not show any errors:
14. The F0911 doesn't get created and therefore can not post to the F0902 file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document