E1: 76B: When Running Sales Return Process R42800BR Doesn’t Update the Status of Original Nota Fiscal to Cancelled (998) Status
(Doc ID 2664315.1)
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After having an original sales order correctly processed through sales update, customer runs Sales Order Return Ship From process. At the end of Sales Order Return process, user runs R42800/R42800BR expecting that the processing option behind R42800BR will update the original sold Nota Fiscal status to a cancelled status 998 and it is not working. Instead the original Nota Fiscal status remains at 999, closed status.
NOTE: Turn On Brazilian Localization on user profile, setting Country Code to "BR"
1. P4210 - Create a Sales order
2. R76558B - Generate NF-e
3. R76B561/R76B561L - Generate XML
4. R76B803 - Sales Update Brazil
5. R42800 - Sales Update
6. See, the sales order is at closed status 620/999. As well the Nota Fiscal is at closed status 999.
7. At this point, within less than 24 hours customer finds a problem let's say in the tax of the sales order/nota fiscal and need to cancel the nota fiscal. User begins the Sales Return Ship From process. From menu G76B4211, select the pre-defined P4210 version for Sales Return - Ship From and click ADD and then, take Form exit to Credit Memo. Select the original Nota Fiscal and click Ok (Green Mark).
8. P42025 - Sales Ledger Inquiry, find and select the temporary order. Select the line and take Row exit to Credit Memo > Select Order. Then, click Close button.
9. P4210 ZJDE7004 - See that the new credit memo (Sales Return Ship From) order is created. Click OK
10. P4210BR - Click Ok in the header and details screens to save the order
11. R76B803 - Run sales update Brazil to create tax lines
12. Run sales update considering the processing options behind R42800BR as following: DEFAULT TAB > Opt#1 Status Code for Reversed Nota Fiscal = "998".
13. P7610B - Check the original Nota Fiscal status, still at 999
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document