E1: 17: R1775 Workfile Generation Not Considering Record Reservation for F31171
(Doc ID 2664535.1)
Last updated on APRIL 28, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Service Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Record reservation is enabled for F31171 table for applications P17730 - Work Order Parts Detail and P90CD015 CRM - Manage Work Order Parts, however when F31171 record is reserved by one of these application, Work File Generation R1775 is still updating the record causing integrity issues.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new Service Work Order
- Add a Billable Part to the Order
- Update Actual Quantity and Billable Amounts and Save the changes;
- Open Service Work Order Parts Detail and note that the F31171 record is reserved in P00095 application.
- Run Workfile generation R1775 Date Billed is updated in the PDF output and also in the backend table(F31171) although the record is reserved by the application. This is causing integrity issues.
- Click Save in the Service Work Order Parts Detail that was kept open. The blank Date Billed goes back into the table.
- Run Invoice Generation R48121 Invoice is generated, but the Parts List line has a blank Date Billed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document