E1: 41: P4113 Does Not Create Batch Header Record When Using Same Batch Number With Options Set to Summarize Journal Entries and Omit Zero Amounts
(Doc ID 2665798.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Inventory Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When P4113 is configured (via P0911) to summarize journal entries and omit zero amounts and first transaction in batch results in zero and second transaction does not result in zero, P0911 inserts GL records properly, but does not insert batch header into F0011.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configure version of P0900049 to omit zero amounts
2. Configure version of P0911 to call version of P0900049 defined above
3. Configure version of P4113 to call version of P0911 defined above
4. Configure version of P4113 to summarize journal entries by account
5. Define stock item in branch 30 and branch 10
6. Configure DMAAI 4124 and 4122 and flex accounting to fetch different account in branch 10 than in branch 30
7. Transfer item from branch 30 to different location in branch 30
8. No journal entry is created, because P0911 is configured to summarize and omit
9. Do not close P4113 to keep the same batch number (important step to duplicate issue)
10. Transfer item from branch 30 to branch 10
11. Journal entries are created, because account differs
12. No record found in F0011 for the batch.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document