E1: 42: Sales Update (R42800) Does Not Include Price Adjustment in Customer Ledger Amount To Distribute (F03B11.ATAD)
(Doc ID 2666068.1)
Last updated on MAY 05, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.1 to 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales Update (R42800) does not include the price adjustment amount in the Customer Ledger Amount to Distribute (F03B11.ATAD).
This results in an integrity Variance in the F03B11 to F0911 Conversion Integrity Report (R890911AI) between the "Amount - Gross" column (F03B11.AG) and the "Amount - To Distribute" column (F03B11.ATAD) when the order includes an Adjustment Control Code 6 (Print on Invoice – Detached) price adjustment. The variance amount is the same as the Price Adjustment.
Steps to Duplicate
- Create a Adjustment Control Code 6 (Print on Invoice – Detached) price adjustment (P4071/P4072).
- Create a Credit Order with the adjustment (P4210)
- Process the order through Sales Update (R42800)
- Check the AR Ledger (F03B11). There are two Pay Items. The price adjustment line does not have the Amount to Distribute populated.
- F03B11 to F0911 Conversion Integrity Report (R890911AI) shows an integrity variance equal to the amount of the price adjustment.
- The variance is between the "Calculated Amt to Distribute" column (F03B11.AG) which is not equal to the "Dist. Amt - F0911 or Amt To Distribute" column (F03B11.ATAD).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document