E1: 42: R42800 (Sales Update) Uses DMAAI 4340 for OK (Intercompany) Orders Resulting in Realized Exchange Rate Posting After Enhancement 30748236
(Doc ID 2666319.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 09, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying the ESU for ENH 30748236 - CURRENCY RATES & INVOICE DATE, then using R42950 to update exchange rate on intercompany orders, it was observed that R42800 started to use DMAAI 4340 on the Purchasing side - OK - to record realized FX (Exchange rate).
1. Company A has SEK as base currency
2. Company B has DKK as base currency
3. Enter an SI order in EUR in company A with delivery from company B
4. Ensure there is difference between order date and shipment / invoice date
5. Have different FX rates for applicable currencies between order date and shipment / invoice date.
6. Ship the goods and generate SK / OK orders
7. Have R42950 PO#4 set to calculate FX rate based on Invoice Date
8. Run Sales Update for SK order: an entry for DMAAI 4340 is needed for OK orders now
When creating the voucher for the OK order no realized FX (Exchange rate) result should be created. R42950 PO#4 should not be applicable for OK orders.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document