E1: 75I: When Landed Cost Rule has Tax on Tax defined, P4312 is Showing Incorrect Landed Cost Values for Reverse Charge Transactions
(Doc ID 2667176.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Accounts Payable - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Reverse charge is enabled on GST Rule and tax on tax is defined in landed cost rule, the landed cost value is not calculated correctly.
Steps to replicate the issue:
1. In P75I791 setup the landed cost with 3 cost levels, and based on level defined for level 3 IGST as Level 2
2. Both the landed cost levels are defined in UDC 75I/LC.
4. Create a foreign purchase order for this item,
5. Receive the order using P4312 along with landed cost.
6. Notice that IGST tax value is not correctly calculated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document