E1 42: P4205 When Sales Orders Are Partially Shipped, Taxed Extended Price Is Showing Variance
(Doc ID 2667201.1)
Last updated on MAY 07, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Sales Order Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Sales Taxed Prices is enabled and Sales order are Partially shipped, Taxed Extended price is showing variance in F4211
Steps to Replicate the issue:
1. Enable Sales Taxed Price in Branch Plant Constants P41001 and Customer Master P03013
2. Enter Sales Order is for 2758 Qty and Taxed unit price 5.124
3. Which calculates Unit Price: 4.5345, Extended Price: 12506.19 and Taxed extended price as 14131.99
4. Perform Partial Shipment for Quantities 1000 and 1758
5. Re inquire the Order in P4210 and notice that P4210 Shows 5123.99 and 9007.97 on each line and and Total Extended Taxed Price of both the lines is 14131.96
6. After Ship confirmation there is a variance of 0.3 in Taxed Extended Price
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document