E1: 43: Landed Cost Rule (LCR) Components Updates in Cardex (F4111) During Voucher Reversal (P0411/P4314) if Include in Cost is N in Work with Landed Cost (P41291)
(Doc ID 2667407.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
To duplicate this issue landed cost rules P41291 must be setup where at least two rule lines exist. The first rules must be setup where the Include In Cost is set to Y, Voucher set to N, and the second rule Include In Cost is set to N, Voucher set to Y. Then when changing the amount for the landed cost components during P4314 voucher match and reversing the same voucher batch, incorrect PV entries for the landed cost components are created in the cardex.
Steps To Duplicate:
1. In P41291 create a landed cost rule with 2 cost components. The first rules setup will be Include In Cost Y, Voucher N, and the second rule Include In Cost N, Voucher Y.
2. P4310 Create a purchase order and ensure that the LCR is linked to the order.
3. P4312 with LCR processing option activated, Receive the order along with the landed cost components using.
4. The OV documents are updated for the base OP line and LCR lines as expected in Cardex P4111.
5. At the time of voucher match using P4314, change the amounts of landed cost components. The variance gets hit against DMAAI 4330.
6. Refresh the item ledger P4111 and there is no change so far.
7. Now reverse the same voucher batch.
8. Check the F43121 Match Type 3 records and make note of the Cost Variance and LCR Cost Level which proves that the cost variance hit the correct Landed Cost Rule (LCR)
9. Notice that a PV entries are created in the cardex for the landed cost components cost variance amount. This is incorrect since the Include in Cost was set to N in Landed Cost Rule LCR.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document