E1: ORCH: Example for Parsing JSON to Set Output Variables (Data Set Variable) Using Groovy
(Doc ID 2667935.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 17, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. This example has three steps in the orchestration.
- Data Service: It Fetches data from F4211 and returns multiple lines based on an order number.
- Custom Groovy: It parses Json result from the step1. Convert dates from yyyyMMdd to MM/dd/yyyy format. Then, put the whole lines (array) information into output variables.
- Form Service Request: It inserts multiple grid records into P42101 with correct Data format.
2. JSON output from an External REST that contains exchange rate info. Then the sample groovy puts the data into data set variables.
3. Using the "def array" and "returnMap.put("xxx", array);
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Example 1: Data Request Result into Array Output - Tested in TR 22.214.171.124|
|Example 2: JSON array (exchange Rate) maps to output variable using dataset. - tested in TR 126.96.36.199|
|Example 3: Using def array to dataset output. Tested it in TR 188.8.131.52.|