E1: 49: Shipment Pieces Are Not Saved and Retained After Having Tare SSCC Numbers Assigned To The Pieces - P4915
(Doc ID 2668109.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to edit the shipment pieces(Length, Width and Height) of the respective Shipment that contains Tare SSCC value, the system does not retain values entered and display always blank value.
1. Using Item Master Revisions. Create a UCC 128 compliance UPC item under Storage/Shipping
2. Create a Transportation Sales Order for the above item generating the shipment number
3. Access Work with shipments(P4915). Inquire on Shipment Number
4. In the above Work With Shipment screen(P4915), Row exit Revisions and Detail
5. Under Shipment Detail screen. Row exit to Pack Confirm
6. Under Pack Confirmation Detail Revisions(P4216). Enter UPC Quantity and take row exit->Tare SSCC to generate Tare SSCC number
7. Click OK and return to the work with shipments screen and row exit to Revisions and pieces
8. Piece records were created and notice Tare SSCC number is added back to the piece record
9. Now add the above container code to the Shipment Pieces. The Length, Width, Height are now correctly defaulted from respective Container Code setup(P46091)
10.Click OK to save the above shipment piece(Length, Width, Height)
11. Re-inquire back the shipment pieces.
The Container Code and its Shipment Pieces (Length, Width and Height) are NOT retained and shows blank for shipment piece containing Tare SSCC value
12. With same above steps, instead of entering the Container ID, directly enter the values for Length, Width and Weight for the pieces that has Tare SSCC assigned and save it. Still the Shipment Pieces (Length, Width and Height) are NOT retained and shows blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document