E1: 49: Outbound in Transit Load Confirmations Creating Cardex Records With IPCD Code Set to Blank Rather Than Value "S"
(Doc ID 2668406.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Transportation Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user confirms an In-Transit load, the Item ASOF File (F41112) is updated. Outbound In-Transit load confirmation create Cardex (F4111) records with the As Of Posted Code (IPCD) set to blank rather than S. As a result, the inventory as of balance is updated.
1. P41202 - Have an item with available quantity
2. P4210 - Create a transportation sales order for the item
3. P4960 - Build a load
4. P4960 - Tender, Accept, Approve the load
5. P4960 - Ship Confirm the Sales Order using the P4205 In-transit version created
6. Verify Item Ledger/F4111 and note that the ALIAS=IPCD is blank. This means that it will update the As Of file when R41542 is run subtracting the qty on hand.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document