E1: TR: Multiple Performance Issues after Upgrading to Tools Release 9.2.1.X and Above
(Doc ID 2668409.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2020
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Tools - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After the upgrading to tools release 9.2.1.x or above, the client can experience performance degradation, and lockups on, any of the following :
1) Users signed into applications are intermittently disconnected from the app.
2) Web server performance degrades, and eventually locks up, requiring a restart of services.
3) Multiple "Stuck Threads" start to show up in the clients web server logs.
4) The database starts to experience deadlocks against tables.
5) Mutex type errors start to show up in stack traces.
The client experiencing the issue stops and starts services for Enterprise One logic, Database, or Web servers (all or individually) which resolves the issue for a brief period of time, but the issue comes back (sometimes multiple times a day).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document