E1: 43/47: EDI Receiving Advice(R47071) Changes Exchange Rate on Receipt(F43121) Using Exchange Rate from P0015A Instead to Use the Exchange Rate from the Puchase Oder
(Doc ID 2668804.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2021
Applies to:JD Edwards EnterpriseOne Procurement and Subcontract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the user receives a purchase order using R47071, the application recalculates the exchange rate rather than using the exchange rate on the purchase order.
Steps to replicate:
- Processing options P4310 ZJDE0001 Version, tab 9-Currency = all Blank.
- Processing options P4312 ZJDE0001 Version, tab-Currency = all Blank.
- Processing options R47071 XBX Test Version: tab Updates, 1.Enter "1" to run in final mode = 1; tab Version, 1.Receipts By PO(P4312) = ZJDE0001.
- Exchange rate setup P0015A: CAD = 1,8 USD.
- Supplier 4343 setup P04012 , tab Vouchers , Default Code = CAD.
- Enter a purchase order using P4310 ZJDE0001 (F4311):CAD = 1,8 USD from the P0015A setup, item = 1001, Qty = 1 ea, Unit Cost = 57,78.
- Add new Exchange rate P0015A : CAD = 1,498801.
- Add EDI records using P47070 in Header and Detail.
- Run R47071: SP flag will be updated as Y.
The F43121 record is updated with the new exchange rate =1,498801 but the F4311 exchange rate it is different = 1,8.
When the user receives a purchase order using R47071, the application should use the exchange rate from the purchase order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document